1. The first 500 words are the hardest, at least for me. But once I get past that, get the ball rolling, it just becomes easier.
2. Cats are terrible at taking dictation.
3. If I can't have Storyist, then Scrivener is a passable substitute.
4. I can't write and watch TV anymore. And writing with music is now a distraction as well. When did I get so old that I can only concentrate on one task at a time?
5. I Write Like is highly addictive. And when it tells me that I write like an author I dislike, it gives me motivation to up my word count and change up my dialogue and writing style to try to get a different response.
6. I've forgotten what sleep is.