Friday, November 22, 2013

Promises Fulfilled

In case you were wondering, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries lived up to and exceeded expectations. I managed to watch the entire series over the course of four days, and while I would love for there to be a second season, I'm okay with the way things ended; it was very tidy even if there is still room for the story to grow. For those who don't have Netflix or aren't big television fans--the series was based on a series of books. I've got the first volume requested at the library and will let you know how it goes.

The other promise fulfilled this week would be my mitts for Missouri:

She asked for these a couple of weeks ago. After a couple of setbacks, I cranked most of them out this week, which means that it is time to start in on my Holiday knitting. Thankfully, that's just two small projects. Hopefully they'll be done quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment